|Hoist Travelling Speed||15-20 m/min, 10-15 m/min|
|Load Capacity||30-40 Ton|
Cipl Centre lifts Crane is a classic, high duty crane designed from the wealth experience of more than two decades. Using standard components, Centre lifts Cranes are individually built to specific span requirements, capacities up to 150 tons.
Excellence Material Handling Way Of Life:
Cipl are primarily involved in the manufacturing of all types of overhead cranes and material handling equipment. Cipl is an engineering organization headed by professional, backed by having experience since 1978, Technology and experience of Cipl is an excellence. The major activities of organization cover various disciplines of engineering including design, manufacture, supply, erection, testing, commissioning etc. Besides providing services in the above field the aim is to develop the professional approach in meeting the requirements of various customers without compromise on quality and service. The equipment supplied by Cipl are widely accepted by the customers as these equipment are backed by the State of the art technology and the norms of national as well as international standards and codes adopted by Cipl and are found to be the highest standards developed over a period of time.
- Long-term investment because the Cipl Centre lift is designed and built to match heavy operating duties, it will continue to give safe, reliable service year after year.
- Lasting strength and rigidity of the structure are ensured by the inherently stable twin girder design which minimized torsional forces. Even acceleration, smooth starting torque and starting current from slip ring motors which are the standard specification on all motions hoist, cross travel, and long travel. Safe, steady, vertical lift with even distribution of load through a minimum of four falls of wire rope with two falls of lift and right hand machined spiral groove fabricated steel rope drum.
- Safe, Convenient Routine Inspection And Maintenance routine inspection and maintenance are necessary for any lifting machinery. Cipl face the fact with thoughtful design to make it easier and safer to maintain a Centre lift crane.
- Safe, easy access to long travel drive units and electrical gear from strong steel though walk-way with nonskid finish and from tubular handrails, extending full length of crane bridge. Angled around electrical equipment to maintain full width platform.
- Convenient crab layout provides safe, secure platform for easy access to all crab components including compensating sheaves. Easy access to the gearbox for inspection with effective oil seal, readily detachable without draining, disturbing gear or bearings.
- Safe, reliable festoon cable cross bridge feed system.
- Test circuitprovided in electrical panel. All electrical contractors, relays and resistances grouped together in panels.
- Ease of component replacement achieved by keyed shafts on all wheels, accurate jig alignment of all major components consistent in any replacement units supplied, coupled shaft drive from motor to gearbox, eliminates alignment problems.
- Longer working life less maintenance required ball or roller bearings fitted to al gearbox shafts, cross travel and main travel axles, drive end of hoist drum, bottom hook, large diameter compensating and bottom block sheaves.